1. Federal Web-portal "Science and technologies of Russia – STRF.ru" is electronic edition devoted to science and innovations, education and new technologies, public policy, people and research groups achieved a great deal.
Primary audience of the edition is represented by heads and leading experts of the research institutes, CEOs and key staff from innovation firms and corporations, representatives of public authorities, undergraduate and PhD students.
2. rex IA REX is the Federal Information Agency, the international expert community that unites experts from Kazakhstan, USA, Israel, Germany, Serbia, Spain, France and other countries. News, analytical editorials, expert commentaries, interviews, sociology, research are in the main focus of Agency. Politics, society, economy, finance, business, art, science, culture, sport, public health service, education, building, and other topics covering the information field are the subjects of information materials.
3. The Strategy Journal – is a business periodical strategy journal that has been created to cover the questions related to the matter of priority and demands of person, business and society.
The Strategy Journal:
– Provides with exclusive and current information about the realization of Russia's «Strategy-2020»;
– Holds the discussion of reforms and bills that are necessary to sustainable future of Russia;
– Analyzes federal and regional programs and projects;
– Evaluates potential prospects for science and technology development that influence on business and public life;
– Tells about decisions focused on improvement of the work effectiveness of state and municipal authorities.
poisk 4. POISK – is a weekly newspaper devoted to experts who are actively involved into scientific and teaching activities, information technologies, as well as science and education management specialists.
POISK being the only edition in its own way, publishes news from Russian and world scientific-research institutes and universities, materials concerning current issues in academic society, opinions of authorities and principals in the area of fundamental science and applied science, education and it’s specialists, stories about scientists and academic communities.
5. angelinvest The Angel Investor magazine is a highly targeted niche publication that goes out to every angel investment organisation and group, Venture Capital firm. The Angel Investor readers are wealthy angel investors, angel investment groups and venture capital firms who are independent, successful, wealthy and have a vast experience in small business operations within a number of diverse industries.
6. ineo Innovation management aims to promote the integration of National Research University Higher School of Economics into National and International Innovation Systems, the development of professional cooperation with its members, including the areas of expertise, staff assistance and the establishment of project management systems related to the innovations and venture capital investments.
Management systems create conditions for the commercialization of the results of the HSE Units’ intellectual activities, promote the establishment of innovation enterprises and coordinate activities of scientific and educational units of the HSE in this area.